The Pel Mel

• September 19PMHS alum Biaggi wins Democratic primary for state senate seat

• September 6Susan Lockhart appointed Interim Assistant Superintendent for Pupil Personnel

• September 6Greg Lau joins PUFSD as new Supervisor of Special Ed for Middle & High Schools

EPOP: A Day in the Life of Audrey Lee

Audrey+Lee+is+all+smiles+while+documenting+her+%0Areunion+with+an+old+friend.+
Audrey Lee is all smiles while documenting her 
reunion with an old friend.

Audrey Lee is all smiles while documenting her reunion with an old friend.

Courtesy of Audrey Lee

Courtesy of Audrey Lee

Jayson Reynolds, Senior, Co-Art Editor

Lights, camera, action! When it comes to documenting life around Pelham in the form of video blogging, or “vlogging,” Audrey Lee does it best. From artsy pictures on Instagram to “a day in the life” videos loaded with fun, Audrey showcases her love and skill for videography and photography all over social media.

“I started getting into photography this year when I got a camera for my birthday and realized how much I love it. I have two cameras one is a canon G7X and I use that to make all my videos. It’s an advanced compact camera so it adjusts to the environment automatically and allows me to take great videos. My second camera is a Nikon D5300 and I use that for photography. I love using the creative controls on that camera to capture pictures and art everywhere I go.”

After being involved in photography just this year she has already won multiple awards for her work.

Although she will be playing Division I Soccer at Northeastern University, Audrey plans to continue her photography and video creation hobby in college.