2eni0rs Get Spooky at Haunted House

+Top+row+%28l+to+r%29+%3A+Seniors+Dylan+Nordstrom%2C+%0AJuliana+Cortale%2C+Charlotte+Howard%2C+and+Grayce+%0ACooper.+Bottom+row+%28l+to+r%29%3A+Seniors+Elizabeth+Comerford+and+Ellianna+Bryan+are+ready+to+spook+some+students+in+Haunted+House%21+

Photo by Maria Comerford

Top row (l to r) : Seniors Dylan Nordstrom, Juliana Cortale, Charlotte Howard, and Grayce Cooper. Bottom row (l to r): Seniors Elizabeth Comerford and Ellianna Bryan are ready to spook some students in Haunted House!

Irene Beldiman, Staff Reporter, Junior

School can be terrifying enough, but on October 30, the Class of 2020 made it even more frightening when it hosted the annual Senior Haunted House. The event is a tradition for seniors that takes place each year around Halloween to raise money for prom, talent show, and other senior privileges. Tickets were $10, and each senior had the opportunity to play a different role in the event. Some members of the Class of 2020 chose to be the tour guides who take groups of about ten attendees to the different rooms of the Haunted House. Each room was filled haunts, horrors and surprises provided by other seniors whose job was to give the attendees a good scare. There was also a bake sale that generated more funds for the grade. The members of the senior SA organized the event by creating rooms with groups of about 15 students. Each room had a theme. This year’s rooms included the Haunted Hospital Room, and the Dollhouse of Terror.

Senior Caroline Winston said, “It was a really fun experience and it was super rewarding when people said my room was the scariest.”

The Haunted House is one of PMHS’ favorite traditions, getting everyone involved. The seniors may be the stars, but many Pelham students flock to the school for some frightful fun.

The experience is one of Pelham’s traditions that brings everyone together. It is something many look forward to because when everyone works together, they can put on a really great event.

Senior Dante Gori said, “Working at the Haunted House was really fun! Making someone scream and cry in terror is definitely one of the best feelings.”