Valentine’s Day Ideas

Cameron Montanarella, Sophomore, Staff Reporter

As February approaches, many are wondering what they should get their sweetheart. Valentine’s Day can be a cause of stress for those already in relationships, and to others who are considering confessing their feelings for someone. Planning is the key to winning someone’s heart.

How does one find the perfect gift. It doesn’t have to be anything pricey- a small, sweet present will do the trick! You don’t have to bankrupt yourself at Godiva — CVS has a whole aisle dedicated to Valentine’s Day gifts ranging from boxes of chocolates to stuffed animals. For something a little more personal, if you’re in a relationship, printing out your favorite “couples” pictures and putting them in a scrapbook or a photo album is an easy yet sentimental and sweet gift.

If you’re lost on date ideas, there are plenty of places to eat in Pelham. Cantina Lobos, Prime 16, Bangkok City, or Sakura all have a great selection of dishes, and will serve up a delightful experience without breaking your bank account.

If you’re too shy for a formal date, the movie theatre is the perfect place to go, and will help you avoid awkward silences. Choose a movie that you will both like, grab popcorn and candy, and enjoy!

To make sure your Valentine’s Day goes well, relax and assure yourself that everything will work out. Remember, it’s the thought that counts. Be confident, and leave your doubts behind you. Always smile and laugh, because having fun is the most important part!